How to care for your Fresh n Bushy Christmas Tree
- Give it a fresh cut to remove a 1-2cm thick disk of wood from the base of the trunk before placing in a stand with a water reservoir. Our staff can do this for you on site or at your home during delivery.
- Immediately fill the reservoir with plenty of water. Your tree will drink up to 6 liters within the first 24 hours.
- Stand in a cool room out of direct sunlight. Avoid major sources of heat (fireplaces, heaters, heat vents).
- Check the water daily to ensure the water level does not go below the base of the tree.
- IMPORTANT: if your tree runs out of water it will seal up with sap. It will need a fresh cut to continue drinking.